Order creates results
The assortment box system is designed for use in the workshop, on-site, on the move or for fitting in service vehicles. The order you build up from the start can be maintained wherever you go.
That creates results at work.
Choose between Boxxser, CarryLite and Assorter
raaco inserts - a unique system
The inserts fit all 3 types of assortment boxes, but are also used in other raaco products, so you can organise them to suit your own requirements. They represent a unique system with infinite variety to meet individual needs for order.
Boxxser is a particularly strong box able to tolerate the stresses and strains of the workplace. Strong, impact resistant clear lids so that you can see where things are. The boxes are made of impact-resistant polycarbonate and polypropylene, materials that are highly durable and strong.
The various sizes and flexibility of the system meet any requirement for optimum function. The boxes are equipped with O-profiles inside the lid that keep the contents in place during transport.
1. Create your own system. The inserts can be moved around to suit. There are 20 different variants.
2. Meet any individual requirement. Available in heights of 55 and 80 mm and in 6 different sizes.
3. Colour coding. Interchangeable ID corners in 7 different colours make it possible to use colour coding.
4. Combined lock/close function. The handle ensures that the lid is always locked to prevent the contents spilling out. Ergonomic handle for comfort.
5. Impact-resistant and shatter-proof plastic.The lid is made of impact-resistant polycarbonate, and the box features a double wall system in polypropylene for extra strength.
6. Extra strong hinges. Hinges are placed inside the bottom to make them more durable.
7. HandyBoxxser. For storing 4 Boxxser boxes, with easy access to the contents. Transportable, stackable and wall-mountable.
8. Boxxser shelf. Made of aluminium. Space-saving, easy overview. Room for 11 boxes depending on size.
Boxxser received the IF design award in 2012 and was nominated for the German Design Award in 2014.
German Design Award
The purpose of the German Design Award is to identify and honour current unique design trends. This is a competition to promote the international design scene. The international premium prize is awarded to top-quality products and projects in product and communication design that are groundbreakers within the German and international design landscape. The German Design Award was given for the first time in 2012 and is one of the world’s best-known design competitions.
iF design award
The IF design award is one of the world's largest design awards, which has been given since 1953. There are six categories of awards, with a jury of international experts in the fields of design, industry and education. Every year, hundreds of companies submit their products to the design competition, which the jury assesses according to such criteria as: design quality, finish, choice of materials, degree of innovation, environmental impact, functionality, ergonomics, safety, brand value, etc.
At the carpentry company Pilemand A/S many carpenters work on different projects, therefore order is a must.
“We are totally dependent on order at Pilemand. We have such a wide range of jobs during the year, which means that we have to keep all our materials in order. Boxxser makes it easy to maintain overview, which can clearly be seen in the results,”
Martin, joiner at Pilemand A/S.