Open ToolBox is 100% functional. Nothing less.
Open, simple and with easy access for tools and small items.
Open ToolBox is made of impact resistant quality plastic able to tolerate extreme temperatures.
Carrying capacity of 25 kg.
1. Easy access to tools. A single, spacious open main compartment and two small deep compartments.
2. Built-in drawer with dividers. For small items and accessories.
3. Full length handle. High carrying capacity.
4. Integrated feet. Protect against scratches and keeps the box clear of wet surfaces.
5. Various depths. The two smaller compartments can be used for things of varying height.
Open ToolBox received the IF design award in 1999.
iF design award
iF design award is one of the world's largest design awards, which has been awarded since 1953. There are six categories of awards, with a jury of international experts in the fields of design, industry and education. Every year, hundreds of companies submit their products to the design competition, which the jury assesses according to such criteria as: design quality, finish, choice of materials, degree of innovation, environmental impact, functionality, ergonomics, safety, brand value, etc.
“My faithful companion. Brushes, spatulas, filler compound - all handy. And I can just wipe it clean when I get home ready for the next day. Easy.”
Sebastian, Lysholt Hansen painters and decorators