The Superior model boasts a triple-frame construction for maximum reinforcement and durability. The ToolCase Superior comes in size L and XL and both have a carrying capacity of 45 kg.
Easy to pull along on any surface
Superior XL is available in a trolley version with rubber wheels, where the trolley system is integrated in the frame. There is a 4-step 105-cm telescopic handle, which ensures enough distance to your heels, as you walk.
1. Triple frame structure. Heavy cast aluminium frames ensure maximum strength and stability.
2. Open ToolFix cassettes. Hold tools securely in place. Open at the bottom for better overview. Suitable for all types of tools between 10 and 25 mm diameter.
3. Elastic tool pockets. Available in three sizes. Suitable for all types of tools between 10 and 40 mm diameter.
4. Tray in the bottom. For small items and accessories. Can be divided using a wide range of inserts or partitions.
5. Removable tool panels. Open at an angle for easy access. Available in different variants.
6. Open/close system with gas struts. High quality gas struts to make it safe and easy to open and close.
7. Broad handle. Space for large hands - even when wearing gloves.
8. Bevelled and rounded corners. Uniquely designed to reduce the risk of damage.
9. Solid rubber wheels. With strong brackets for quiet, easy and comfortable pulling.
10. Integrated trolley system. Mounted to the frames for extra strength. 105 cm high - sufficient clearance to protect heels while walking.
The ToolCase received the Red Dot Award 2014, the iF design award in 2013 and was nominated for a German Design Award in 2014.
Red Dot Award
This design competition has existed since 1954. The Red Dot Award is an internationally recognised seal of quality. The best products receive a Red Dot: Best of the Best award. With the help of the expert jury, the internationally organised competition assesses candidates for the “Red Dot Award: Product Design”; the best products of the year.
German Design Award
The purpose of the German Design Award is to identify and honour current unique design trends. This is a competition to promote the international design scene. The international Premium Award is given to top-quality products and projects in product and communication design that are groundbreakers within the German and international design landscape. The German Design Award was first awarded in 2012 and is one of the world’s best known design competitions.
iF design award
The IF design award is one of the world's largest design awards, which has been awarded since 1953. There are six categories of awards, with a jury of international experts in the fields of design, industry and education. Every year, hundreds of companies submit their products to the design competition, which the jury assesses according to such criteria as: design quality, finish, choice of materials, degree of innovation, environmental impact, functionality, ergonomics, safety, brand value, etc.
“It’s almost tailor-made for my work area. I have around 20 kg of tools with me, so a toolcase on wheels is a major advantage. And it runs well on any surface. It's extremely flexible and I've arranged it in a way that suits me perfectly”
Dan Diesø, service technician, Contech Automatic ApS.