ToolCase Basic is equipped with a solid aluminium frame. It comes in sizes L and XL with max. carrying capacity at 25 kg.
The ToolCase Basic is not available in a trolley version. If you need the case in a trolley version, then choose Premium or Superior.
1. Simple frame construction. Solid design, in durable materials, gives a case with great strength.
2. Elastic tool pockets. Available in three sizes. Suitable for all types of tools between 10 and 40 mm diameter.
3. Tray in the bottom. For small items and accessories. Can be divided using a wide range of inserts or partitions.
4. Removable tool panels. Open at an angle for easy access. Available in different variants.
5. Open/close system with gas struts. High quality gas struts to make it safe and easy to open and close.
6. Broad handle. Space for large hands - even when wearing gloves.
7. Bevelled and rounded corners. Uniquely designed to reduce the risk of damage.
8. Tool guard on tool panels protects the tools and the casing.
The ToolCase received the Red Dot Award 2014, the iF design award in 2013 and was nominated for a German Design Award in 2014.
Red Dot Award
This design competition has existed since 1954. The Red Dot Award is an internationally recognised seal of quality. The best products receive a Red Dot: Best of the Best award. With the help of the expert jury, the internationally organised competition assesses candidates for the “Red Dot Award: Product Design”; the best products of the year.
German Design Award
The purpose of the German Design Award is to identify and honour current unique design trends. This is a competition to promote the international design scene. The international Premium Award is given to top-quality products and projects in product and communication design that are groundbreakers within the German and international design landscape. The German Design Award was first awarded in 2012 and is one of the world’s best known design competitions.
iF design award
The IF design award is one of the world's largest design awards, which has been awarded since 1953. There are six categories of awards, with a jury of international experts in the fields of design, industry and education. Every year, hundreds of companies submit their products to the design competition, which the jury assesses according to such criteria as: design quality, finish, choice of materials, degree of innovation, environmental impact, functionality, ergonomics, safety, brand value, etc.
Just what you need in easy reach.
In addition to its infinite combination possibilities, the raaco ToolCase also offers an extremely rugged storage solution with an array of practical functions. The raaco ToolCase is built to last and can be updated and modified with our large selection of accessories to meet your changing needs. This allows you to create functional solutions that always put the right tools and the right accessories within easy reach.