Compact is a range of compact, ergonomic tool boxes in surprisingly solid, lightweight quality.
This spacious box has a two-part lid and an intelligently designed lock mechanism that fits completely flat along the sides when the box is open. It simply cannot be more compact and practical.
Compact comes in 7 sizes and with a wealth of practical accessories.
1. Integrated handle. Depressions in the lid ensure full integration of the handles.
2. Space-saving. The lid can be fully opened and laid flat along the sides.
3. Movable inserts. The loose inserts are fully interchangeable between any of the raaco products you have.
4. Practical drawers. Built in to the bottom, for small items. Can be divided using movable inserts.
5. Removable trays. With fixed partitions for small items and tools. Movable inserts from the compartmental boxes also fit in the tray.
6. Accessories. Solid rubber wheels and shoulder strap to make carrying heavy weights easier.
7. Strong and stable. So robust that it can be used as a stool.
8. Stackable. The tool box can be closed, locked, stacked and transported safely.
ID Prize 1994, iF design award in 1991 and 1993, Design Preis Schweiz 1991, Bundespreis product design 1992, Annerkennung für Herausragendes produkt 1991 and Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfallen 1990.
The ID Prize is now the Danish Design Prize (as from 2000). It was introduced in 1965 and was given to the best Danish design. It was an annual prize awarded by the former Danish Designråd (now the Danish Design Council).
iF design award
The IF design award is one of the world's largest design prizes, which has been awarded since 1953. There are six categories of awards, with a jury of international experts in the fields of design, industry and education. Every year, hundreds of companies submit their products to the design competition, which the jury assesses according to such criteria as: design quality, finish, choice of materials, degree of innovation, environmental impact, functionality, ergonomics, safety, brand value, etc.
Design Preis Schweiz
Design Preis Schweiz awards prizes for outstanding performance in all design disciplines relevant to the industry. With the help of carefully planned activities and programmes, the nominated and prized works are presented to the professional world and the general public, with the aim of anchoring the added value of design in the business community and society.
”Overview is important at work. Things are where they should be, saving me time. I can also stand on it and it can be stacked - really practical. ”
Martin Steen, electrician at Enelco ApS"