There are two different versions of the inserts LMS (CA-inserts). Each containing 11 different sizes. Both versions are transparent but the FOD-version contains added fluorescent material for better visibility using black light (UV-light).
The range of CA-inserts can be fixed in the click’n grid at the bottom of the CarryLite LMS cases.
All inserts LMS fit in to CarryLite LMS boxxes, which are available in size 4x8 and 5x10.
1. CA-inserts are made for the Kitbox System and CarryLite LMS and come in both a transparent and FOD version.
2. The FOD-inserts contains a fluorescent material for better visibility in dark surroundings (UV-light).
3. The CA-inserts have a click´n grid feature to fix the inserts in the bottom of the box. Can easily be clicked off from bottom of the box and repositioned as needed.
4. Each version (transparent and FOD) come in different sizes, which gives a flexible configuration of the compartment box.
5. Four of the inserts are reduced in the depth for storage of smaller parts.
6. Identify the content quickly - all inserts are made of a transparent plastic in a high quality.
7. Made of polypropylene (PP) and tolerate many different chemicals.